TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. General Provisions
This site is operated by KAiDO Lubomir Stankiewicz (registered number 140264503 , VAT number PL 762 171 41 71 ) from its registered address at Świętojańska 173a/9 Street, 07-202 Wyszków, Mazowieckie, Poland.
II. Purchasing Products
1. KAiDO.pl sells products through an online store available at http://kaido.pl.
III. Implementation Of Order
1. In each package with order we sent proof of sales, a receipt or an invoice on buyer's request.
2. A basic condition of realization of purchase is submission of a valid contract on the sides of the store.
3. We sent orders after we receive the payment.
4. There is 7 days term of payment. Failure to observe the time limit causes the cancellation of the contract.
5. Products are invoiced in PLN/GBP/USD at the price prevailing at the time you place your order. Prices displayed on the Website include Value Added Tax which will be charged at the current rate.
6. All products available in KAiDO.pl ie. brooches, necklaces, pendants, bracelets etc. are handmade and may contain small imperfections.
7. KAiDO.pl reserves the right to change the prices of goods contained in the offer. Prices of goods are binding from the moment of placing the order to its fulfillment.
8. The use and processing of images, descriptions, texts or fragments appearing on the site without written permission is prohibited.
IV. Returns and Warranties
1. The Customer has the right to demand of bringing product(s) to a state consistent with the agreement throuht free exchange. If We will not be able to deliver on specific request, the customer has the right to claim the applicable price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
2. Complaints regarding damage of consignments in transit must be reported no later than at the time of receipt of the goods. The recipient is obliged to draw up a protocol of complaint involving th shipping company or employee of Polish Post (signature required) and immediately inform via e-mail KAiDO.pl. Claims not meeting the specified procedure shall not be taken into consideration.
3. The Customer may withdraw from the contract without giving the reason, submitting relevant declaration by writing or by e-mail within 14 days, running from the date of receipt of the consignment.
4. To the returned goods should be attached the proof of purchase.
5. Returned good must be in its original packaging, with intact label and not damaged. The Seller returns the shipping cost which shall be borne by the Buyer as a result of sending of the good. However, if the Buyer chooses a different than the cheaper way of the delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the additional cost incurred by the Buyer.
6. For quick consideration of refund, please email information prior to shipment of the goods.Contact us for complaints, warranties and returns: sklep (at) kaido.pl.